Accommodation Jack up – HAVEN
4-legged self-elevating multi-purpose unit built for the North Sea harsh environment with highest safety specifications and currently outfitted as a top of the line offshore hotel. Strong deck structure and oversized jacking system allows for possible re-configuration with large and heavy client modules replacing some hotel-capacity. Raised bow and offshore barge hull allows wide weather windows for mobilization/rig move.
Owner and management
Owner: Master Marine AS
Technical Management: OSM Offshore AS
Classification and Rules
Type: Self-elevating accommodation unit
Built: 2011 Dry Docks World-Graha, Indonesia/Nymo-Eydehavn, Norway
Notation: +1A1 Self-Elevating Accommodation Unit E0 NON-SELFPROPELLED
“Acknowledgment of Compliance” by Norwegian Petroleum and Safety Authority
Max POB: 477
Cabin beds: 447
Single cabins: 443
Double cabins: 2
Office places 64 for charterer
Conference rooms 3 for charterer
Main Dimensions & Data
Length p.p: 108.6m
Length overall: 117.6m
Width overall: 50m
Hull depth: 9m
Main deck area: 2500 m2 (Gross) 450 m2 available net with ALQ and Office module attached
Deck load capacity: 8100 T (Gross) 4500 T available net with ALQ and Office module attached
Distance between legs
Number/ Type: CJ50
Width: 12m (triangular x -brace)
Length: 130m leg + 7m spudcan (legs can be extended to allow deeper operational depths)
Footing area: 346m2
Footing type: Circular with 1.9m skirts
Make/type: NOV/BLM D110-L
Gears: 48 double units (96 pinions)
Jacking speed: 0.45m/min
Diameter D-value: 21m
Helideck size (1.25xD) 26.1 m
Helideck shape Octagonal
Helicopter: Sikorsky S92 (12.8T) or equivalent
Refueling facilities: Fueling system with capacity of 22 000 liter jet fuel for providing the helicopter in shuttle
1x Liebherr BOS 2600-75 EX Litronic Offshore crane.
– 1 whip hoist with man riding. Max. lifting capacity: 15 T, Max. lifting radius: 51 m
– One main hook 25/75 T (1 fall/3 fall). Max. lifting capacity: 75 T, Max. lifting radius: 46 m
– Offshore lifts, Hs up to 6,0 m
HS Marine Knuckle Boom Marine Crane AKB 190/18/3
– Lifting capacity Max. 4,9 MT at 18 m for onboard lifts
– Redundant Public Address and General Alarm (PAGA) and Global Maritime Distress and Safety (GMDSS) systems. The PAGA system can
be connected and integrated in host platform via fiber optical cable.
– Fire & Gas detection system (F&G) monitoring presence of flammable gases, fires and smoke by detectors located over the entire
installation. F&G is designed to initiate shutdown actions, release fixed fire fighting systems, alert personnel and isolate ignition sources
based on a “2 out of N” voting.
– Emergency Shutdown system (ESD) is based on three levels: Abandon Platform Shut Down (APS), ESD High, ESD Low.
– EX –proof deck equipment
– Active fire protection systems are installed based on the Fire and Explosion Strategy.
– The helideck have a DIFF system (Deck Integrated Fire Fighting) for efficient fire fighting.
– One off Nadiro boat in box system for a Fassmer FFR 6.5 fast Resque Boat for up to 8 pers.
Evacuation system is established based on the following priority:
Bridge to host platform, helicopter, lifeboats, life rafts and ladders to sea in said order.
– Haven has 5 davit-launched TEMPSC lifeboats adopted to Norwegian requirements. All lifeboats placed in bow and facing out from platform. Each lifeboat has a capacity of 120 persons, thus four lifeboats will cover 100% POB.
– Haven is equipped with 17 davit-launched life rafts distributed over 6 life raft stations on the periphery of the vessel. Each life raft has a capacity of 29 persons of 90 kg, giving a total capacity of 492 persons (100% POB).
Weather and depths Capabilities (North Sea)
Can operate to 85 m water depth (92 m Q2&Q3) in North Sea conditions (sustaining 10 000 year wave) with present leg length. Legs can be extended to cater for operational depth of about 110-115 m pending soil conditions.
375 (of the total 445 cabins) are all with en-suite shower/toilet, telephone, TV/DVD and network connections. The remaining 70 single cabins are equally equipped, but laid out with 2 cabins sharing a common shower/toilet cabinet accessible from a chaired lobby.
The deck situated accommodation is modular built up by 3 modules. Thus allowing possible trading of cabins against larger deck space/increased deck available deck load.
The vessel offers all facilities to allow smooth operation with full accommodation of 447 persons. This includes galley and mess room facilities allowing queue-less catering. The facilities also includes ample changing rooms, recreational rooms, hospital, gym, cinema, laundry and a well-positioned dirty coffee lounge close to the bridge. The hotel facilities also include a reception area with heli-launch with double briefing rooms allowing shuttle capacity. Office facilities for client use includes 64 offices and 3 conference rooms. The vessel also offers mechanical workshops, paint storage etc for client use.
Ample deck Space provide large lay down areas for goods & provisions and deck storage for client equipment/special facilities.
Approximately 30m reach by self-deployed lifting bridge with heat shield. Equipped for transfer of electricity/power, water and diesel.
2x 60 m3/h and 1x 80 m3/h, reverse osmosis freshwater makers. Total capacity of 200 m3/h
690 V by 6x 1590 kW, total 9540 kW + 1x 1140 kW emergency power. Also equipped for external el.supply from host via bridge in form of cabling and 13.8 kV/690V transformer rated at 4.8 kVA
Hose reel station for reception of diesel and potable water from supply vessel
Potable water: 2x 130 m3 and on at 320 m3, total 580 m3
Water Ballast: 17 separate tanks with a total capacity of approx 25 000 m3
Fuel Tank: 2x 840 m3 + day-tanks. Total capacity of 1790 m3