Master Marine is looking for a Marine System Engineer / CAD Operator to expand our technical team. We are looking for a self-starter and driven engineer who likes to work in an honest, open and hectic company.
You will be part of our technical team on various new built or upgrade projects, supporting the team in design, engineering and documentation during the planning and execution of the work scope. As part of the technical team you will also work interdisciplinary and participate in the QA/QC activities as well as contribute to risk evaluations for the planned activities.
- 5+ years of relevant experience. Preferably from ship yards, or rig operator companies as system engineer with extensive use of AutoCAD or equivalent CAD software.
- MSc or BSc in Naval / Mechanical / System engineering or Marine Technology. Higher technical graduates will be considered based on relevant experience.
- Experience and knowledge about all marine systems (hull, machinery, electric and fluid systems), including standards and regulations w.r.t. such systems.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team, innovative mind and proactive for new technology and work processes.
- Open, honest, flexible and strong communicator, capable of challenging the company's mindset.
Master Marine is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits. We have a positive work environment with challenging tasks and development opportunities. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
If you are interested in this position and feel that you meet the qualifications, please send your CV with the reference to the position in the header to email@example.com
. You may also include some words about yourself and the motivation for the position. All applicants will receive feedback within mid-August
In case you have questions, contact Master Marine AS directly at +47 906 36 820